Carson Young will join the action at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, a par-70, 7,209-yard event at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas. The tournament is scheduled for May 25-28 and carries a $8,700,000.00 purse.
Young has competed in 20 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was third, and his average finish was 31st, with one top five.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Young before he hits the course at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Charles Schwab Challenge TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Charles Schwab Challenge Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Carson Young Stats and Recent Trends
- Over his last five tournaments, Young has finished in the top 20 three times.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Young has carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -13.
Carson Young at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,300 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Colonial Country Club, the scoring average is higher at -2 per tournament.
- The courses Young has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,289 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Young in action at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!