The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, which is scheduled for May 25-28 at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, is a par-70, 7,209-yard tournament that will feature a long list of players, including Kyle Westmoreland.
Westmoreland has competed in 17 events in the past year. His best finish was 27th, his average finish was 40th, and he posted the best score of the day zero times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Westmoreland before he hits the course at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Charles Schwab Challenge TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Charles Schwab Challenge Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Kyle Westmoreland Stats and Recent Trends
- In his last five tournaments, Westmoreland has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Westmoreland has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only recent appearance.
Kyle Westmoreland at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 91 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,300).
- Colonial Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -2 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- Westmoreland will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,285 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is lower than the -2 average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Westmoreland in action at the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!